Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Civil Society Europe: Contribution to the European Consultation on Financial Regulation
- Newsletter, January-March 2016
- Press statement "Urgent action needed to stop racial hatred and anti-Gypsyism"
- Press release "Roma’s political participation is essential to safeguard their rights"
- Roma role models booklet (also in Romanes)
- Recommendations to the Dutch Presidency
- Press release "It's urgent to take a strong stance against anti-Gypsyism"
- Newsletter 4 - 2015
- Civil Society Europe: Contribution to the European Consultation on EU Citizenship
- Report training “Advocacy for Roma inclusion”
- Report workshop “Fighting hate speech against Roma: the Role of Equality Bodies”
- Open letter #WeApologise
- Recommendations to the Luxembourgish Presidency
- Fact sheet: Hate Speech against Roma in the Media
Funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Union