ERIO's advocacy with the EU iNSTITUTions
- Open letter to the the EC, EP and member states to include migrants and migration-related targets in the post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals agenda
- Recommendations to the Italian Presidency
- ERIO-AGE statement “The socio-economic discrimination of older Roma should be included in Roma integration strategies”
- ERPC statement on the EC Communication reporting on the implementation of the EU Framework for NRIS
- Call to the current and future EC and EP “Support the human rights of all in the EU, including those of the Roma”
- Recommendations to the Greek Presidency
- Statement on Council Recommendation "A step forward in ensuring Roma inclusion"
- EYCA "It’s about us, it’s about Europe! Towards European Democratic Citizenship"
- Recommendations to the Lithuanian Presidency
- ERPC statement "Roma exclusion: it’s time for Member States to tackle this European “scandal” seriously"
- Paper "Discrimination against Roma in the EU in 2012"
- Recommendations to the Irish Presidency
- Open letter to Commissioner Reding asking the EC to ensure minimum standards of human rights protection of Roma in EU candidate and enlargement countries
- ERPC Open Letter to the Council, the European Parliament and the European Commission on the Partnership Principle in the Common Regulation
- Key Messages from the European Roma Policy Coalition to the European Commission
- Recommendations to the Cypriot Presidency
- Open letter to DG Enlargement
- Joint open letter to European Council "EU leaders must focus on sustainable, equitable Europe that fosters, and is sustained by, a healthy population”
- Statement about the European Commission's evaluation report on the National Roma Integration Strategies
- Recommendations to the Danish Presidency
- Suggestions by the European Roma Policy Coalition - Consultation meeting with the European Commission
- Recommendations to the Polish Presidency
- Recommendations on EU Framework for National Roma Integration Strategies
- Recommendations to the Commission and Hungarian Presidency on the crisis map against poverty and social exclusion
- Comments on Parliamentary Assembly Recommendation 1941 (2010) on Roma asylum seekers in Europe
- Recommendations to the Roma Social Inclusion Network of Governmental Experts
- Recommendations to the Hungarian Presidency
- Preliminary suggestions from the European Roma Policy Coalition to reform the European Roma Platform
- Recommendations to the Portuguese Presidency
- Recommendations to the German Presidency
- Recommendations to High Level Experts Group on Social Integration of Ethnic Minorities
- Recommendations for further development of the anti-discrimination legislation and its better implementation in the case of Roma Sinti and Travellers in Europe