Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- ERIO-AGE statement “The socio-economic discrimination of older Roma should be included in Roma integration strategies”
- ERPC statement on the EC Communication reporting on the implementation of the EU Framework for NRIS
- Call to the current and future EC and EP “Support the human rights of all in the EU, including those of the Roma”
- Brochure "Holding us back! Deconstructing stereotypes in Roma/non-Roma relations"
- Paper “The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the Roma“
- Press release "Commit to a racism-free Europe!"
- Snapshots "Human rights abuses and discrimination against Roma", Oct-Dec 2013
- Factsheet "Roma women and reconciliation of work and family life"
- Workshop “Remembering the Roma and Sinti Holocaust: challenges and opportunities at national level”
- ERIO Recommendations to the Greek Presidency
ERIO is supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity - PROGRESS (2007-2013) and by the donors below