Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Recommendations to the Dutch Presidency
- Press release "It's urgent to take a strong stance against anti-Gypsyism"
- Civil Society Europe: Contribution to the European Consultation on EU Citizenship
- Report training “Advocacy for Roma inclusion”
- Report workshop “Fighting hate speech against Roma: the Role of Equality Bodies”
- Open letter #WeApologise
- Recommendations to the Luxembourgish Presidency
- Fact sheet: Hate Speech against Roma in the Media
- Newsletter 2 - 2015
- Conference report “Anti-Gypsyism and the Holocaust: Remembering the past and shaping the future”
Funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Union