Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- ERIO's statement on Council Recommendation "A step forward in ensuring Roma inclusion"
- Human rights abuses and discrimination against Roma: July-September 2013
- ERIO's school presentation on Roma stereotypes and prejudices
- Article "Ethical and responsible journalism much needed in Roma coverage"
- KeyRoma Newsletter 5
- Statement "ERIO calls for an ethical journalism free of stereotypes and prejudices"
- Statement condemning the deportation of Leonarda Dibrani and her family to Kosovo
- Statement "Empowerment of Roma girls vital for the full inclusion of Europe’s Roma"
- Open letter to Swedish Minister of Integration on the police register of Roma
- Statement condemning anti-Roma statements made by French Interior Minister
ERIO is supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity - PROGRESS (2007-2013) and by the donors below