Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Report workshop “Fighting hate speech against Roma: the Role of Equality Bodies”
- Open letter #WeApologise
- Recommendations to the Luxembourgish Presidency
- Fact sheet: Hate Speech against Roma in the Media
- Newsletter 2 - 2015
- Conference report “Anti-Gypsyism and the Holocaust: Remembering the past and shaping the future”
- Press release "Celebrating Roma culture and history as a part of European heritage"
- Press release "Together in the fight against discrimination and anti-Gypsyism"
- Press release "Time to ensure the full participation of Roma women to build a more equal Europe"
- Advocacy handbook for Roma activists - also in Romanes
Funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Union