Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Press release "European Commission infringement proceedings against the Czech Republic send a strong signal that discrimination against Roma will not be tolerated"
- Open letter to Vidigueira municipality, Portugal
- Recommendations to the Italian Presidency
- Interview with Elvira Hasan, a Roma activist
- Factsheet "Roma in the military"
- Joint statement calling for an Intergroup on anti-racism in the European Parliament
- Statement condemning the attack against Roma youngster in France
- Statement "Time to act and counteract the alarming rise of far-right and neo-Nazi parties in the European Parliament"
- Brochure « Les stéréotypes: un obstacle ! Déconstruire les stéréotypes qui affectent les relations entre Roms et non-Roms »
- Template letters for national and local authorities
- ERIO-AGE statement “The socio-economic discrimination of older Roma should be included in Roma integration strategies”
- ERPC statement on the EC Communication reporting on the implementation of the EU Framework for NRIS
ERIO is co-funded by the PROGRESS programme of the European Union and by the donors below