Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Paper "Implementing National Roma Integration Strategies and the Racial Equality Directive: Challenges and solutions for Equality Bodies"
- Open letter to the the EC, EP and member states to include migrants and migration-related targets in the post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals agenda
- Press release "European Commission infringement proceedings against the Czech Republic send a strong signal that discrimination against Roma will not be tolerated"
- Open letter to Vidigueira municipality, Portugal
- Recommendations to the Italian Presidency
- Interview with Elvira Hasan, a Roma activist
- Factsheet "Roma in the military"
- Joint statement calling for an Intergroup on anti-racism in the European Parliament
- Statement condemning the attack against Roma youngster in France
- Statement "Time to act and counteract the alarming rise of far-right and neo-Nazi parties in the European Parliament"
ERIO is co-funded by the PROGRESS programme of the European Union and by the donors below