Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Recommendations to the Maltese Presidency
- Campaign on Roma political participation
- Joint Press statement "Remove systemic barriers to tackle the Roma public health emergency"
- Press realese "Speed up efforts to ensure Roma’s equal treatment with respect to their fundamental rights"
- Joint letter calling for a sustainable year of focused actions on violence against women in 2017
- Fact sheet on the Istanbul Convention and violence against women
- Recommendations to the Slovak Presidency
- Press release "Special Report of the European Court of Auditors on Roma integration"
- Fact sheet "Roma political participation and representation"
- Civil Society Europe: Contribution to the European Consultation on Financial Regulation
- Newsletter, July-September 2016
- Press statement "Urgent action needed to stop racial hatred and anti-Gypsyism"
- Roma role models booklet (also in Romanes)
Funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Union