Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Factsheet "Roma women and reconciliation of work and family life"
- Workshop “Remembering the Roma and Sinti Holocaust: challenges and opportunities at national level”
- ERIO Recommendations to the Greek Presidency
- ERIO-ternYpe Press release “International Holocaust Remembrance Day”
- ERIO's statement on Council Recommendation "A step forward in ensuring Roma inclusion"
- Human rights abuses and discrimination against Roma: July-September 2013
- ERIO's school presentation on Roma stereotypes and prejudices
- Article "Ethical and responsible journalism much needed in Roma coverage"
- KeyRoma Newsletter 5
ERIO is supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity - PROGRESS (2007-2013) and by the donors below