Who we are
The European Roma Information Office (ERIO) is an international advocacy organisation that promotes political and public discussion on Roma issues by providing factual and in-depth information on a range of policy issues to European Union institutions, Roma civil organisations, governmental authorities and intergovernmental bodies.
Read more about us in
Latest activity and news
- Conference report “Anti-Gypsyism and the Holocaust: Remembering the past and shaping the future”
- Press release "Celebrating Roma culture and history as a part of European heritage"
- Press release "Together in the fight against discrimination and anti-Gypsyism"
- Press release "Time to ensure the full participation of Roma women to build a more equal Europe"
- Advocacy handbook for Roma activists - also in Romanes
- Recommendations to the Latvian EU Presidency
- Joint press release "Call for stronger commitment to fighting racism, anti-Semitism, discrimination and xenophobia"
- Paper "Implementing National Roma Integration Strategies: Challenges and solutions for local authorities" - also in Romanes
- Paper "Implementing National Roma Integration Strategies and the Racial Equality Directive: Challenges and solutions for Equality Bodies" - also in Romanes
- Open letter to the the EC, EP and member states to include migrants and migration-related targets in the post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals agenda
Funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Union